At Streetlight, we focus on New-American and wood-fired cuisine. Our bar features a rotating draft list of hyper-local craft beer and spirits distilled in the Philadelphia region. Our restaurant will give you a taste of Philadelphia and Delaware County that you can’t get anywhere else. Chef Andrew curated this menu, utilizing wood-fired techniques and pulling inspiration from Drexelbrook’s history.
Happy Hour Wed-Fri 5-7
$4 Drafts, $5 House Wines, $6 Mixed Drinks, $7 Bites:
- Bruschetta Caprese –Toasted Garlic Crostini, Sliced Roma Tomato, Buffalo Mozzarella, Fresh Basil Leaf, Aged Balsamic Reduction
- Smoked Culver Farms Duck Flatbread – Caramelized Onion, Goat Cheese Crumbles, Smoked Culver Farms Duck Breast, Cracked Black Pepper, EVOO
- Loaded Tater Tots – Golden Fried Tater Tots, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sliced Scallions, Chopped Bacon, Sour Cream
- Weekly Feature Flavored Wood fired Wings (6) – Weekly Feature Flavor, Celery Stick, Blue Cheese Dip. This week’s (9/16) featured flavor: Mango Habanero
Weekly Specials 9/16-9/20
- Asian Grilled Chicken Salad – Mixed Greens & Bok Choy Topped with Radish Slices, Shred Carrot, Green Beans, Mandarin Oranges, Sliced Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Chow Mein Noodles, Asian Style Vinaigrette
- Sauteed Lump Crab Meat, Chopped Roma Tomato, Minced Garlic, Fresh Basil, EVOO over Penne Pasta
- Raspberry Arnold Palmer: Stoli Razz, Raspberry Puree, Simple Syrup, Iced Tea, and Lemonade.
- Koffee Neapolitan: Godiva Chocolate, Vanilla Vodka, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, Half and Half, blended.
Weekend Live Music Details
9/18, Friday: Dueling Piano Dudes 6-8:30PM
9/19, Saturday: Schaffer Sound DJs Theme: 80’s Night 7-10PM
Curbside Cocktails and Streetlight to Go
Stop by the Streetlight Patio to pick up your favorite beers and cocktails to go. We offer a full service bar with carryout containers so you can enjoy your favorites at home. We are also offering bar snacks and our other Streetlight appetizers and more. Curbside cocktails is open Thursday and Friday 4-Dusk, Saturday 3-Dusk, and Sunday Noon-Dusk, but we are offering Curbside Pickup for food every day of the week from 5:00-9:00PM.
Streetlight is all about locality, including our staff. Our team brings in their best ideas from the Delaware County and Philadelphia area, guaranteed to give you a taste of what we call home.
At Streetlight, we pride ourselves on finding the freshest ingredients from local vendors. In any of our mushroom dishes, such as the the Kennett Square Mushroom Swiss Burger, all of the mushrooms come from local farms from Kennett Square in Chester County.
Our menu is curated around local ingredients. We use these ingredients to create signature dishes that highlight the best parts of Delaware County. All of our signature drinks also feature spirits from Philadelphia, Delwaware, and Chester Counties.
Specials & Events
Streetlight Drink of the Week
This week drink of the week is brought to you by Brewery Ommegang. Ommegang’s Witte beer is an Belgian-style wheat beer made with coriander and orange peel. This smooth and flavorful beer is a perfect drink to wind down the summer. Ommegang is brewed out of Cooperstown, NY.
Dueling Piano Dudes by BVTLive! Fridays 6:00-8:30PM
Themed DJ Entertainment By Schaffer Sound Saturday 7:00-10:00PM
Delaware County restaurant serving up Wood-Fired specialties made with local ingredients. Curbside Cocktail and Curbside Food pick up now available!